Taking the bus for a walk!

Walkers of Hastings who rely on public transport to get to the meeting point, and home again.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Four Forays for June 22nd walk!

Walk - Tuesday 22nd June 2010

Yes, four times now I have been out to make sure the route is going to work; I don't have exact timings, but don't let this put you off, there are many points at which you can opt out!

Not that you'll want to, unless, perhaps, it is teeming.

Back in May the first part of the walk was in full Spring bloom, really lovely, it will be interesting to compare. Wasn't all straightforward though, apart from the map misleading me, a path was closed, a tree had fallen across the alternative, and there were all these enticing paths trying to tempt me - but I resisted.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment